Key Facts on Our Community
For helpful links to more community information, check our Area Resources page.
- Population: Pekin 35,000, Pekin/Peoria Metro 375,000
- Cost of living is 11% lower than national average
- Location provides choice of city, small town or rural setting
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis
- Peoria Regional Airport offers daily flights to Chicago, Las Vegas, Orlando, Tampa, Phoenix, Dallas, Atlanta, Minneapolis, etc.
Amenities within 25-mile radius include:
- 12 shopping centers
- 22 golf courses
- 65 parks with over 12,000 acres
- Over 31 miles of hiking trails
- 65 gyms and health clubs
- Minor league baseball team
- The new $100M Peoria Riverfront Museum
- The Peoria Zoo
- Cultural opportunities including symphony orchestra, ballet, museums, etc.
- 4 Top Ten school districts
- 65 preschools and kindergartens within the metro area
- Five private schools available
- Nine colleges and universities less than 45 minutes away, including University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
Question? Contact our Human Resources Department at (309) 353-0946 or firstname.lastname@example.org.